Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

best of times

I want to invite everyone to make a list of some kind this week! A list of:

blessings
ways the gospel has blessed your life
goals
favorite scriptures
things you know to be true
things you want to improve on
people that have influenced you in some way
quotes

a list of something! And then tell me about it! I want to hear! :) Lists are so powerful in helping us recognize and keep a record of the beautiful things in our lives!

This week I made a list of all the ways the gospel has blessed my life and let me just say... the church is true! I will definitely continue to add to my list. The gospel is everything I am. I am so grateful for the restored gospel on the earth.

Thomas S. Monson said:

"Whether it is the best of times or the worst of times, He is with us. He has promised that this will never change."

God knows us and loves us so sweetly and perfectly!

Have a good week! And tell me about your lists!! :)
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment