Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

I promise, I still exist.

    8.2.13

Have you ever had a rootbeer float that not only came with unlimited root beer, but also came in a glass that was bigger than your head? I hadn't. Until I went to this cute diner in Lehi. 



Sooooo worth the 30 minute drive. Go there ---> *One Man Band Diner*

    8.9.13

I got my wisdom teeth pulled. 

Now, I am a big baby when it comes to stuff like this. Like, it kinda freaks me out. So of course, what do I do? I start YouTubing videos of people that had just gotten their teeth taken out. (Literally the funniest things I've ever watched) Anyway, so my friend gives me a blessing the night before. And honestly, it brought me so much comfort. #priesthoodpower I was sooo much more at peace--before. Now afterrrr is a different story. Afterwards, I was wacko. We won't go into it, though. My healing process included some High School Musical, some ice packs, and some really great friends that stayed by my side the whole time. 

Shout out to...
Hayley for driving me and changing my bloody gauze.
Braeden for making sure I took my medicine and changing my ice packs.
Will for giving me a blessing and babysitting me while I slept.
and Kelly for getting me everything I needed and always checking up on me.

    8.11.13

Q: What is better than a picnic in the park?
A: Going to a picnic in the park on a sunny Sunday with some really cool people.
Sundays always seem to be the most beautiful day of the week. Sundays make it really hard not to recognize the beauty of the earth and reflect on the wisdom of God.




Looking at theses pictures and thinking about how beautiful the earth really is reminds me of the primary song My Heavenly Father Loves Me:

Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by,
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by our lilac tree,
I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heav'nly Father created for me

But really, though. Heavenly Father created all of this for us. Why? Because He loves us. Everything He does He does because He cares so much about us and loves us.

    8.21.13

Today my Carls Sister Case reported to the MTC.


Omaha, Nebraska sure is in for a treat for the next 18 months. Love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment