Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sister Howle's last email!

Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been writing the past couple of weeks!

So, I got transferred back to the Don Mills district-- I'm back in Toronto! It was always my dream to come back to Toronto at the end of my mission. And! I'm serving my baby Sister Raymant and my MTC companion's baby, Sister Mau. I love them both SO much. Heavenly Father knew perfectly well how much I needed them. They are my best friends and I have so much fun with them every single day. They are such beautiful daughters of God. Heavenly Father sure loves me a lot. 

So many miracles have happened this past week from

meeting Olga who wants to be baptized into Jesus Christ's church 
Sherri who wants to go from Muslim to Mormon
seeing all the YSA again on Sunday 
contacting and working on these sacred streets I lived on a year ago
members being available and willing to come teaching when they usually wouldn't be
having people contact us about coming to church and about their progress
seeing a less-active we reached out to a year ago being fully active in the church and considering a mission
hearing about a recent convert who is going to the Temple, sharing the gospel with his friends, and contacting with the elders
things just falling into place the way it's meant to

Plus sooooo many more. 

Talebi! He is my hero.
I'm supposed to write a letter to President about what my mission means to me. All I can say right now is that I join with Ammon when I say, "I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." (Alma 26:16) Because I can't; I can't say the smallest part which I feel about this beautiful mission the Saviour has allowed me to join Him on. I'm forever grateful. 

I may not always be a full-time missionary, but I'll always be a full-time disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ. I love the Lord and I know He lives!

I'm grateful for all the support and prayers in my behalf from back home these past 18 months! I love ya all and am so grateful for the blessings you've provided my life and sent my way. 

Make today great, smile, and be happy!

"THE MORE WE LEARN ABOUT THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, THE MORE WE REALIZE THAT ENDINGS HERE IN MORTALITY ARE NOT ENDINGS AT ALL... HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER THAT IN HIS PLAN THERE ARE NO TRUE ENDINGS, ONLY EVERLASTING BEGINNINGS." -President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
 
Packing up! :(

the subways will forever have my heart-- my first subway station I ever went to



i love Toronto










Columbian food!




planning. errdayy




Crazy storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment