Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

21

Holy cow, this week flew by!

Not a lot of things happened, but the work has been going! 

We met with Madison for the last time! Saaaad. She flew back to Newfoundland for school, but missionaries will be in touch with her soon! Pray for her! She knows the church is true, she just needs to know it. 
Turning 21!

We also met with Sammy, a less-active member. He is a tender soul. He is going through a lot, but we were able to talk to him about overcoming trials and about praying to let the Atonement change us. 

Something I became very grateful for, this week, was trials. Looking back on the trials I have had, I'm beginning to see a little more as time goes on, how my trials truly have prepared me for SOMETHING. We can either let our trials defeat us or strengthen us-- our choice.

someone tore up our mormon.org card we gave them....
We also contacted at Seneca this week! It was sad, but kind of humorous at the same time, how people basically ignore us and give us the weirdest looks when we approach them to talk about church and Jesus Christ and about ETERNAL HAPPINESS. One day!

We also met with GaHee and Yesol this week! I realized that if one doesn't understand the Book of Mormon, there is going to be ZERO motivation to read it. So, Heavenly Father rebuked me for dismissing that too easily with our investigators, but now I'm on the hunt for the easy-to-read book of mormon manuals! 

Yesterday Robert brought his friend Galit...she was a little anxious at church, but she liked it! We are excited to start teaching her more and do some hardcore daughter of God lessons! She is so special and she needs to know it! After church yesterday, we went downtown to Dundas Square and contacted left and right! One day, we will soapbox down there.

ALSO.... I had the best birthday ever. Seriously, being a missionary is the greatest thing I ever could have asked for. I loved it; partially because we had zone council on my birthday (woot woot, thanks Heavenly Father). And thank you Kell Bell for the package! I loooooved it so much!! :) And thank you everyone for the emails. I am so loved and am so grateful for all y'all. (yep)

Have a great week! xoxo


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY LOVE KELLYYYY


Book of Mormon musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment