Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First Things First

Well, here's to my first post! I have officially joined the blogging world. I'll let you know when I catch my breath.

I would definitely say that my primary reasons for starting a blog are very similar to some of my main desires and purposes in life:
to influence others for the better
to touch some lives here and there
to share what I know and believe
to recognize the little, beautiful things in life that go unnoticed
to speak kindly
to learn as well as to teach
to see things through new perspectives
etc., etc.

This quote pretty much sums up how I feel [in regards to life and to this blog]:


"There are few things in life that bring as much joy as the joy that comes from assisting another improve his or her life." 
-Richard G. Scott

I'm also a Mormon, or as I like to call it, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon, and not because of things I've heard or because of what others believe, but because I have read it for myself (really though, I have) and I have gained my own knowledge of its truthfulness.
It really is such a great book.
It has taught me so much and is one of the major reasons I am who I am today.
This video is great, too.


I hope that as I learn the art of blogging, I'll be able to impart of some bits of enlightenment here and there.

xoxo,
Court

No comments:

Post a Comment